OK, I have done a lot of work today, so I thought I'd take a break to have some fun.... This blog will be a special place dedicated to my babies...some of which could be yours for the right price, while others, such as any of the 3 ibanez, will likely not ever be sold.
As this is something of a whim, I will update missing info in later posts when I take the guitars out of their cases and look at them more closely.
As this is something of a whim, I will update missing info in later posts when I take the guitars out of their cases and look at them more closely.
And, as you can see, I don't have many pictures of them, so I will be taking a lot of pictures of them to share.
Oh, and I'm not a great guitar player...I'm not even good. I just like guitars and making noise.
I can foresee a day when I end up posting concert pics here, but you can also check out my picasa account for pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/John.Purcell.3rd
The collection at present:
1996 Fender Lone Star Stratocaster
Made in USA
Red with Pearloid pickguard
__________________________________________
Made in USA
Red with Pearloid pickguard
__________________________________________
1987 Fender Squier Stratocaster
Made in Korea
# E1013220
Red w/Black-white-black 3-ply pickguard
S-S-S
Picture:
1994ish Fender Squier Stratocaster Bullet Series
Made in Korea
#NK415835
Red w/White pickguard
S-S-S
Made in Korea
#NK415835
Red w/White pickguard
S-S-S
Picture:
~1995 Ibanez Ghostrider GR-520
Made in Korea
Burst
H-H
Made in Korea
Burst
H-H
___________________________________________
~1976 Ibanez Les Paul Copy
Made in Japan
Burst
___________________________________________
~1987 Ibanez 580b (telecaster body)
Assembled in USA from Japanese parts
___________________________________________
~1994 Dean Avalanche (strat body)
Made in Korea
Burst flamed top
H-S-S
___________________________________________
???? DeArmond JetStar Spl
Made in Indonesia
Maroon
H-H
___________________________________________
Gretsch G5120
Dark Burst
___________________________________________
~2001 Epiphone Demon V E-Series limited run with on-board effects
H-H
~1976 Ibanez Les Paul Copy
Made in Japan
Burst
___________________________________________
~1987 Ibanez 580b (telecaster body)
Assembled in USA from Japanese parts
___________________________________________
~1994 Dean Avalanche (strat body)
Made in Korea
Burst flamed top
H-S-S
___________________________________________
???? DeArmond JetStar Spl
Made in Indonesia
Maroon
H-H
___________________________________________
Gretsch G5120
Dark Burst
___________________________________________
~2001 Epiphone Demon V E-Series limited run with on-board effects
H-H
___________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment